Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Everyday Essentials



    Intense ShadowBlast
    Covergirl intense shadowblast primer and shadow
    I love this 2-in-1 primer and eye shadow! Quick and easy to use, just swipe on lids, blend, then let dry. It stays put until I take it off, without creasing or wandering. Use it by itself, or layer regular eye shadow on top for a more dramatic look. Often, I use the Forever Pink shade on the entire lid, and then use a darker pink pressed powder eyeshadow as liner. 

    Naturally Glossy Mascara



    Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara
    I am picky when it comes to mascara. I just want a little something to make it look like I'm awake and focused, but not so much as to be overwhelming. This is the only mascara I use, it fits the bill perfectly. But if you prefer a heavier lash, this isn't for you. 





    2218835.jpgMaybelline Color Sensational Lip Stain
    I love this lip stain! My fiancé doesn't like the way lipsticks or glosses feel when he kisses me, so I've searched long and hard for a solution we both like. This is nearly perfect. Once it's on, it feels like soaks into the lip instead of sitting on top of it (like lipsticks and glosses), and it doesn't dry out the lip. It stays on through heat, sweat, eating, make out sessions. The only drawback is that the color is much richer than I expected, but it's not enough that would keep me from wearing it.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your comment. Please note, spam will be deleted.